A random search for stocks would be clear by using this feature. Explore by Country is where you’ll find Jitta Ranking for each country’s stock exchanges. Choosing stocks from the lists provided here would give your that same benefit of outperforming market indices.
1. In HOME page, you would find ‘ Explore by Country’ at the top of the page
2. After selecting one country, you would see 1) SCREENER for more criteria to screen your stocks 2) SORT BY for reordering stocks by a different criterion 3) List of stocks in selected country’s stock exchanges.
3. Jitta’s advanced SCREENER on the left corner allows you to filter stocks with:
- Numbers and ratios from the financial statements
- Jitta indicators, such as Jitta Score, Jitta Line, Jitta Factors and Jitta Signs
- Financial trends, such as a five-year consecutive increase in dividend payout ratio
4. For tablet user, you would click on ‘Filter options’ to use screener.
5. By adding more countries, you would select ‘COUNTRY’ on Screener. After that, you will find list of all countries that Jitta provide with the number of total stocks on the right. Then, selected countries would be showed on the list of stocks. To cancel the selection, you would press the ‘RESET’ button to go back to initial.
6. To narrow searching criterion, you can click on ‘ SECTOR’ button to choose a general segments which companies are categorized in the economy e.g. Consumer/Non-Cyclical, Financial, Technology, Service, etc.
7. To be more specific grouping of companies with highly similar business activities, Clicking on ‘INDUSTRY’ will break down sectors into more defined groupings.
8. Scroll down to the last 2 options, you will see 1) Jitta Score which you can adjust the range of score from 0 to 10 and 2) Jitta Line which you can adjust the range of the fair value (Jitta Line).
9. Furthermore, there are many more criteria for you to select by clicking on ‘Edit filters’.
10. After clicking on ‘Edit filters’, you can search a specific criterion such as cash conversion cycle, operating margin, net profit margin, dividend, etc.
11. Clicking on ‘Update’ will add the criteria that you choose into screener.
12. All stocks which match with the criteria will appear on the right hand side.
13. At the beginning, stocks will sort by Jitta Ranking. If you would like to change the order, clicking on ‘SORT BY’ on the top right corner will rearrange stocks by your criterion.
- Jitta Ranking is a ranking of “wonderful companies at a fair price” based on Jitta Score and Jitta Line to show which stocks are the best investment opportunities right now.
- Jitta Score looks at the past 10 years of business performance.
- Above Jitta Line means that the stock is trading above its intrinsic value.
- Below Jitta Line means that the stock is trading below its intrinsic value.
- Recent Update arrange stocks by the latest update of financial reports to look at the impact on Jitta Score and Jitta Line
As a result, stocks will arrange from left to right and top to bottom.
14. After rearranging the criteria, pressing on ‘Save playlist’ will record the function to be able to use next time. However, list of stocks will change due to their business performance and their market price.
15. Your saved playlist will appear in HOME page. If you want to rename your playlist, clicking on your playlist that is in ‘MY PLAYLISTS’.
16. Pressing on (•••) which is above ‘SORT BY:’, then you can rename or delete your playlist.
17. That’s all! Top 30 stocks which pass criteria will be ordered from left to right and top to bottom.
18. You can allocate your money to 30 sections to buy 30 stocks and hold until 12 months. After that, you will check your playlist that which stocks are still matched your criteria. You would sell stocks which are unmatched your criteria and buy new stocks which is matched your criteria instead.
19. After investing the same strategy every year, your money will grow consistently.